50-55 2” drop triple trees for Dyna / FXR style frames
PROTOTYPE FOR RACE USE ONLY!
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley
Fast cornering! Superior quality!
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 716-433-2200
- We have designed triple trees that can be used with 50-55 inverted forks from metric sport bikes like GSXR (not included). Zero degree rake and stock offset
- Recommended length of the fork legs is 29” to achieve 31” effective fork length.
- – be it canyon carving, track days and racing.
- Fork leg spacing is set to GSXR width center on center fork legs so wheels and brake rotors etc. can transfer over. Check compatible rotor sizes
- Fork stop on frame neck and other components may need minor modifications.
- Not compatible with headlights mounted on OEM top triple tree
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6. Hard anodized for smooth and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- The 1” neck stem has been machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength .
- Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem
- Stainless steel hardware set
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer