Variable length for lower brake lines making a custom setup easy and affordable.
- Designed to work with 49mm and inverted touring front end on ABS touring models
- This product takes the headaches out of setting up performance baggers for canyon carving, track days and all-out racing!
- No plastic case that pops open – securely mount your brake lines; it’s an important part!
- Great for race setups like inverted forks with radial calipers or raised front ends beyond 2-inch over stock
- Easily changed and customized to accommodate changes in ride height (longer or shorter legs)
- Please provide the desired length & banjo styles during checkout in the field "Motorcycle Model & Year or other Information". Alternatively you can send us an email with that information.
- Example: 2-inch over fork legs with radial calipers would require 15-inch lower brake lines; 14-inch handlebar likely works with 22-inch upper line (depending on width and pullback)
- Braided steel lines with dark semi-transparent coating; aluminum AN3 fittings
- Aluminum banjos, black powder coat
- Brake lines are available in lengths of 15-inch, 16-inch, 17-inch, 18-inch, 20-inch, 22-inch and 24-inch – your choice, any combination.
- Banjos available in straight, 30 degree and 90 degree versions – your choice, any combination; most radial calipers work best with 30 degree banjos.
- CNC machined brake tee mount
- Brake tee ABS
- 2 lower braided steel AN3 brake lines
- ABS brake line from tee to ABS pump
- 3 aluminum banjos in any combination
- Stainless steel hardware