GeezerEngineering 50-55 2” drop Triple-Trees for Performance Baggers
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley touring model!
Fast cornering! Superior quality at a very competitive price!
- We have designed triple trees that change the front end geometry for much better cornering – be it canyon carving, track days and racing.
- Our trees reduce trail to 5.1” with 29” long fork legs such as used on GSXR motorcycles (not included) in combination with stock Harley wheels.*
- Wheels and brake rotors need custom spacers. Check compatible rotor sizes (i.e. many late GSXR models require rotors with 320mm).
- The fork lock tab on the backbone needs to be removed so the top triple tree has clearance for proper steering angles.
- Not compatible with Road King nacelles and fairings or instrument housings
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6. Hard anodized for smooth and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- Neck stem machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength (3 bolts on the lower and 2 bolts on the upper triple tree
- Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem and 25mm wheel axle with nut
- Stainless steel hardware set
- Front wheel axle with nut for GSXR 1000 fork legs Non-ABS