Attention/Note: The purchase price includes a $150 deductible which is refunded for the core! Sometimes these may take time to fabricate, please check with us first before ordering.
These are used, refurbished swing arms that have been modified to add important features at a more affordable price than many aftermarket products:
- ‘pocket’ on the underside added for more clearance above transmission
- added shock mounts to raise 1” or 2” or mount in stock position
All used swing arms are inspected for damage or excessive wear will not be used if anything beyond cosmetic flaws is found. Each one will be media blasted and then powder coated. This is a used, refurbished product and finish may show some traces of added welds etc. Please check the pictures as they show a representative sample of the product you will receive. Installation of this swing arm may require modifications as listed below. This custom part is not covered by warranty neither expressed nor implied.
- If effective shock length is over 14” (measured center to center of shock mounting bolts) conversion of the belt drive to chain drive is necessary to maintain correct drive tension. A larger front drive sprocket may also work but will change drive ratio.
- Please ensure proper clearance between drive belt (if ’09-later model) or chain and tire and frame tube.
- Some shock models/brands may require spacers for saddlebag mounts and other brackets
This sale is in exchange for a serviceable 2009-up OEM swing arm part number 47549-09 or 47549-09A.