Incredibly light, strong and beautiful!!
Check out these beautiful pieces! We thought we should do something about this often overlooked but really important part. Who likes rubbery soft riser bushings, ill-fitting bushing sleeves and utilitarian looking bolts on a beautiful Harley? Neither do we. So here they are!
We had custom bushings made from a special polyurethane mix to meet our requirements of sufficient vibration dampening and rigidity for aggressive riding styles.
- Precision machined from Titanium GR5 to highest standards
- Extremely light but very strong
- Polished to a beautiful finish
- Torx55 setup makes it easy and safe to torque the bolt to OEM specifications
- Our custom made PU bushings reduce vibrations while providing a solid feel in your handlebars
- The bushings will compress and settle when torqued to specifications (see pictures).
- All Harley Touring models
- All Softail models 2018-up that are set up for 22mm riser bushings
- Always torque to within OEM factory specifications (30-40ft.lbs for many models and years). Please refer to the service manual for your Harley model and year.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer