Skip to content
FEULING HP+ ONE PIECE M8 PUSHRODS
- Feuling highly recommends using one-piece pushrods instead of adjustable pushrods to maintain maximum cam/valve lift and reduce valvetrain harmonics and associated hydraulic lifter issues
- Fixed length, 4130 chromoly one-piece pushrods with swedged formed ends
- Heavy-duty 7/16" diameter tube with a wall thickness of 0.165"
- Heat-treated with a black oxide finish
- Stock replacement lengths
- Designed to work with factory base circle camshaft dimensions
- Will work with all stock, Screamin' Eagle and Feuling camshafts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.