Unleash the full potential of your 2014-up Harley touring model!
Vast improvement of handling when cornering without compromising stability on straights!
Superior quality, complete and compatible with OEM components at a very competitive price!
- We have designed triple trees for Rushmore models that change the front end geometry for much better cornering – be it on your touring rides, canyon carving and track days. Our trees reduce trail by 1” to go from the stock 6.8” of trail to about 5.7” at stock riding height and stock wheels.*
- Trail settings of GeezerGlide® triple trees improve response to steering input
- Reduction of trail allows to run a 21” front wheel without compromising handling – trail will be at just over 6”, a major improvement that will make cornering much easier.
- OEM Fork lock / ignition switch fits
- Fairing / nacelle mounting points on the triple trees are compatible so OEM parts can be reinstalled.
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6
- Hard anodized for smooth and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- Neck stem machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection
- Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Compatible with OEM top bolt/bearing assembly
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength (3 bolts on the lower and 2 bolts on the upper triple tree
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem
- Stainless Steel Hardware Set
* Note: On motorcycles that are level at stock ride height; suspension sag/preload settings, changes of front/rear ride height and wheel/tire diameters change trail
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer