Fits 1996-2013 Harley Touring Models
Designed for use with 50-55 inverted fork legs!
FOR RACE USE ONLY!
Unleash the full performance potential of your Harley touring model!
Vast improvement of handling when cornering without compromising stability on straights!
Superior quality, compatible with OEM components
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 716-433-2200
- We have designed triple trees for touring models that change the front end geometry for much better cornering – be it on your touring rides, canyon carving and track days.
- Our trees are designed to work with 29”(equivelant to stock height) long fork legs (not included) in combination with stock Harley wheels. * Trail at approximately 5.7” depending on ride height. (we have forks available that work with these in standard height, +2", and +3" please call 716-433-2200 for more info)
- Wheels and brake rotors need custom spacers. (we have these available)
- OEM Fork lock / ignition switch fits; Fairing / nacelle mounting points on the triple trees are compatible so OEM parts can be reinstalled. Cow bells are not compatible.
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6; Hard anodized for smooth surface and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- Neck stem machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection; Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength (3 bolts on the lower and 2 bolts on the upper triple tree
- ***SOME YEARS AND MODLES REQUIRE SLIGHT MODIFICATION TO THE FRAME IN ORDER TO MOUNT THE STEERING STOP AND FOR CLEARANCE OF THE LARGER DIAMETER FORKS
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem and 25mm wheel axle with nut (32mm-25mm fork lug)
- Stainless steel hardware set
- Steering bearings, dust shields and steering stop
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, CVO, Screamin’ Eagle, Enforcer